Saturday 7 January 2012

Epiphone Les Paul and Squier Telecaster

This is exactly guitar that I bought from NoobAxe.
You can view his website at http://shop.noobaxe.com/cube/index.php for more information.
Squier Telecaster Affinity
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus Top ( Transparent Blue )

Today I just bought 2 guitar which is  Epiphone  Les paul and Squier Telecaster Affinity. This two guitar will post to me in this Monday 9/1/2012. I pay for this beautiful guitar Epiphone Les Paul for RM700 and Squier Telecaster for just RM300.If
new one out there is around RM 1800 and RM800 each. 

I will make a review for this two awesome guitar when the package is arrive at my door. Need to be patience because maybe I will get it around Wednesday or Thursday depends on Pos Laju.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More