Saturday 7 January 2012

My first ever post

This is my first time make a blog and since I dont know what kind of blog I want to build so I take my interest as the main ingredient. Since music is a common thing and lot of people love it so I will try post a lot of thing that related with music. I will update the story of local and international artist and upcoming concerts that will held in Malaysia. Beside that I will post about my band The Red Saga and the cover music that I make. I also will post about graphic design since I still study in graphic design course and I love it. I will post about Typography, packaging, motion graphic and anything that interesting about graphic. Lastly I also will post about figures collection. I'm a regular figures collector and already have a lot of kind figures such as Hot toys, Enterbay, Figma  and Gundam. So I hope that all of you guys will enjoy what I will post in my blog..thanks..:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More